Sneaky email messages

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat Jul 29 11:54:06 EDT 2017

Richmond,
You can post to a server script that will send email. This is very useful if your students use different machines in a classroom and you want to notify the instructor, but can't rely on the local machine's email settings. It ought to be able to be done using whatever hosting account you have.

Bill P

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org