Web vs Native (was Re: HTML5 limitations?)

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sat Jul 29 04:22:00 EDT 2017

On 2017-07-29 07:11, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> On 7/28/17 7:29 PM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
>> P.S. At some point I'll write at length about the 'wait' problem in
>> HTML5. Whilst I try not to let myself be kept awake at night by
>> engineering problems related to work - if ever there was one which
>> did, it would be that one!
>
> When you recover from sunstroke I'd be interested to hear about that.

I figured many people would so check the email I just posted - whilst my
general irascibility and tendency to 'tilt at windmills' (again, sorry
Hermann, and Bob) might go up slightly when suffering from sunstroke,
hopefully my technically acuity isn't affected too much!

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps