how to create a list in easyJSON

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:22:33 EST 2017

As a warning for others, fastJSON is not directly interchangeable with
easyJSON.

I'm using a big array that has a couple levels of numeric keys before you
get to the text keys. When fastJSON converts the array to JSON it throws
out the numeric keys and just turns everything into a list.

I don't think that would actually be a problem, except that in my data
structure the [0] key has important metadata in it and when fastJSON
converts back from JSON to an array it doesn't start counting at 0, so all
of the data comes back but it's offset.

At least, this is the newest version of fastJSON from github and some old
version of easyJSON that I've had around for a long time (not sure what
version it is).