[OT] DevDocs.io doesn't have "LiveCode"

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 7 14:12:10 EST 2017

Part of my "attack the docs" project (
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=28731) includes doing this,
so please add your voice and your ideas over there.

There are several important functions within LC that maybe should be
outsourced so the team can work on what I think are more important tasks,
(like adding functionality and platforms, and completing the support for
some of the underserved existing platforms).
1) Documentation rendering - there are several of these, and different
people might like different ones.  Why not make the documentation work with
several of the more popular ones, and get the metadata into a form that
will make it easy to add more?
2) Code editing - Do we like the LC script editor better than one of the
editors that folks are using to work on lcs files?
3) There are a multitude of layout and prototyping tools, and subscription
services from artists and designers who are creating objects and themes
that would be wonderful to use.  Why not use one of those tools to make our
projects more beautiful?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:51 PM, Roger Eller via use-livecode <