Shout Out to dev at livecode

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Dec 17 11:57:59 EST 2017

I was rummaging around in RevOnline i.e. Sample Stacks looking for new ideas to play with and I ran across Bouncing Balls by dev at livecode.com last updated in 2014. I just have to say what a cool stack this is! I am learning so much from this contribution as it is filled with examples and concepts I was not familiar with, along with impeccable commenting throughout that even I can understand.

Too often this list is focussed on criticisms of various sorts. Well, I for one appreciate this kind of support and it’s implementation and presentation on RevOnline.

Thank you, dev at livecode!!!

Roger