LC Server style survey: co-mingle code w/HTML?

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Fri Dec 8 06:54:58 EST 2017

Despite my earlier comments - it is still something that I would be
interested in.

While my preferences has always been to mix html / code together - if there
is a better way to do things, then I would definitely be interested in
finding out / learning more.

Carpe diem

*Simon Smith*
m. +27 83 306 7862

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <