libUrl tsNet and socketTimeoutInterval

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Fri Dec 8 04:59:59 EST 2017

Hi Ralph,

There currently isn’t any ability to query the existing timeout values, though the default values are listed in the dictionary.  I will look to add that ability in an upcoming release.

If the Internet library is included in your application, it will automatically call tsNetInit for you on startup (which is what happens in the IDE) as it uses tsNet if it is available (and not disabled).

If your application does not include the Internet library, but does include tsNet, you will need to call tsNetInit.

Regards,

Charles