Leslie Nielsen

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Aug 8 15:05:03 EDT 2017

You are right! I have lived to long in the Mac world and did not think of a mouse with more than one button. This script will work though:

In the button sending the mouseUp:

on mouseUp
   dispatch mouseUp to button "BASH" with 1,true
end mouseUp

In the button receiving the mouseUp call:

on mouseUp pButton pAltKey
   if pAltKey then
      answer "Alt key was down"
   else