Downloads - Immodest Proposal

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri Apr 14 04:51:17 EDT 2017

Of course we listen. We read what comes in here and on many other venues.
We just don¹t always agree or have time to respond on every point. As far
as the marketing goes, as with all these things we will test different
approaches over time.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 14/04/2017, 09:45, "use-livecode on behalf of Curry Kenworthy via
use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of