Downloads - Immodest Proposal

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Fri Apr 14 05:48:08 EDT 2017

Kevin:
 > Of course we listen. We read what comes in here and on many
 > other venues.

Wow, that post was the perfect confirmation of my thoughts - I knew for
certain that LiveCode was listening as I said, that always has been the
case in my experience, and I had a feeling you were too!

I've been absolutely clear in making this an open suggestion and frank
observation, not demanding a response or expecting any kind of
agreement. But receiving a response is a nice bonus, thanks for speaking
up so quickly.

I'm in the same boat; unfortunately I often don't have time to speak up
on these trends that come and go, but now and then I make time on one or
two, and it's great to hear from fellow users and CEO alike. I place
enough importance on downloads that this was one of those times, and
whatever the outcome I'm glad I said my piece. :)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
LiveCode Training and Consulting