Eureka Moment: preopencontrol

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Mon Oct 24 11:22:27 EDT 2016

On 24 Oct 2016, at 16:05, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

> dictionary needs help.. there are complete "outs" as we refer to them
> in our editing world: missing words/phrases
>
> can someone please fill in the missing parts? They are mission
> critical

The Dictionary really needs attention, both on the content and the UX
front. It's a shame as it lets LiveCode down. :-/

---

Keith Martin
Senior Lecturer, LCC (University of the Arts London)
Technical Editor, MacUser magazine (1997-2015)
http://PanoramaPhotographer.com
http://thatkeith.com
+44 (0)7909541365

---