Store to iCloud Drive on iOS?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 24 11:16:21 EDT 2016

iOS has no file system that is accessible by the user. Installed apps are compiled to run "in place" and if they need memory for other things the memory is sandboxed from other apps. Your app can request permission to access another app's data, which that app has to be written to allow, and the user has to grant permission when challenged.

You are right, that if Livecode has no functions for this, there is no way to do it, unless you can call an xcode api from your Livecode app.

Bob S