How experimental is OS X 64-Bit mode?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Oct 24 13:22:45 EDT 2016

Hi Graham,

HTML5 still doesn’t talk to the outside world.  You can’t have it
access any databases etc.  It is so experimental that I find it
to be useless.  I’m still waiting for a finished professional
HTML5 product to be delivered to us.  Until that time arrives
I can’t recommend it to anyone.

I haven’t tried the 64 bit OS X version yet.  I’d been waiting
for LiveCode to settle down as a stable platform with the
advent of macOS Sierra to work with the latest version
of Xcode.

Thanks for asking!

Rick