LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 1 18:23:18 EST 2016

I've also noticed the first issue you mentioned.  In my case, it's not so
much that clicking an object doesn't select but trying to grab the handles
to resize an object has to be very accurate or the object is deselected.  I
guess I should enter a QCC report.

Don't use the Project Browser so can't comment on the second issue