Open source, closed source, and the value of code

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 18:11:24 EST 2016

Thanks Richard.. that one a good example of.. "leonine" clause as we say in
France...
as we say :: El diabolo hides in small details.

Coming back to Livecode OS I'm really surprised that nobody seem to have
considered stacks as being not only programs but multimedia interactive
media, and the related legal stuff like copyright of these sources.

That is the basic in any book publishing   see :
https://authorservices.wiley.com/permissions%20guidelines%20for%20authors%20pdf.pdf
https://copyright.lib.utexas.edu/ccmcguid.html

And the GPL inclusion of these elements cannot be governed by the GPL
license which only covers CODE.

Again if live code see it or interpret it differently please do say so.
Thanks.