Modifying revErrorReport

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Sat Jan 23 18:42:11 EST 2016

Hi All.

Last year, I modified revErrorReport in LC 6.5.1 in order to add more
environment data (platform, version #, etc) to users' emailed Bug Reports.
That worked well.

Now that I'm working in LC 7.1.1, I need to repeat those modifications to
revErrorReport*. But upon saving the edited stack, I get an error:
"Can't save stack revErrorReport due to an error: Can't open stack backup
file  Check the file path, and make sure you have sufficient permissions."

I have enabled all permissions (working on Win 7), but the save error
persists.  Anyone know what "stack backup file" this refers to or have any
other ideas about this?

Thanks,
Tom
* a substack of "revstandalonesettings.rev"