The Feature Exchange Progress

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Sep 22 14:17:36 EDT 2015

It's also worth pointing out that Debugging of standalones for the platform the IDE is running on is also included in the feature. This has been an oft requested ability as sometimes things do work differently between standalone and IDE.

(There are other future extensions to it on the cards too - launch and debugging of standalones on another machine/different platform; connecting to running standalones attached to the local network; server side script debugging - they aren't included in the initial offering as it would have substantially increased the cost and timescale. They can be done subsequently after the initial feature is stable and working well perhaps as a further campaign on Feature Exchange.)

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone