LiveCode for the rest of us

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 22 15:46:30 EDT 2015

Brahmanathaswami wrote:

> MS Word's new model for switching tool sets at the top of the window is
> pretty powerful..
>
> Something like that for LC would be awesome.

Heck, on Windows I'd be thrilled if LC could just not underline menu
mnemonic characters until the Alt key is down.  I haven't seen any other
software work like LC since maybe Win95, and it's one of those
at-first-glance things that can be a real turn-off when you're looking
for a toolkit to make apps with in 2015.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems