LiveCode for the rest of us

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Sep 22 01:13:08 EDT 2015

We appreciate everyone pointing out the plugins made some of these
features, but i was trying to make a  point:

if someone opens LC for the first time... she won't be knowing anything
about plug-ins for what she considers "standard layout engine" features..

FYI, we are abandoning Google apps (docs email, sheets sites etc..) here
and moving to Microsoft365

It's been years since I worked in MS Word and Excel... I have to say
that the old "antipathy" for all things Windows is pretty much gone,
these apps look great! finally I won't have to pull my hair like I do in
Google Docs to get something formatted...

MS Word's new model for switching tool sets at the top of the window is
pretty powerful..

Something like that for LC would be awesome.