Valentina 6 Platform Released; Notifications, SQLite Server & ADK for LiveCode

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Sep 21 19:51:24 EDT 2015

Hi all,

If you've been working with SQLite as a database platform, you'll be
interested in our new support for SQLite.

Paradigma Software has released Valentina Studio 6, Valentina Server 6 and
updated ADKs for LiveCode.

Valentina Server 6 is available as a standalone product, but its possible to
distribute it under our VDN license, with your solutions. There's a free
evaluation version (and free for use by non-profits and academic use!), and
it includes Valentina Reports Server, Valentina DB Server and Valentina
SQLite Server. If you've been using SQLite for local databases, you can now
create client-server applications with SQLite. The evaluation version
supports 5 REST / Reports / Valentina DB simultaenous connections, and the
SQLite Server portion supports 10 (yes, indirectly saying, we support REST,
plus other new features).

The Reports ADK for LiveCode and Valentina DB ADK for LiveCode components
are also updated with all the new features and improvements, plus there's an
example project to try out using the SQLite Server.

We've beaten most of the complexity out of VDN, our 'OEM' program for
Valentina Server that allows redistribution of Valentina Server with your
client-server or server only solution.

Oh yeah...Valentina Studio 6 is still free on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
We've polished it significantly, adding support for interacting with
features added to the ADKs and Valentina Server, plus also adding MS SQL
Server support, and support for administering the new SQLite Server (it has
supported local SQLite dbs for quite some time).

Various much more detailed announcements for your pleasure:
http://valentina-db.net/en/discussions/categories/listings/announcements-new

Get your free Valentina Studio 6 here:
http://valentina-db.net/en/store/product/1-valentina-studio/lang-en-GB

Surprisingly enough, Ruslan did not have stroke while we implemented support
for SQLite ;-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com

Valentina SQL Server: The Ultra-fast, Royalty Free Reports & Database Server