LC8 Geometry Manager

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Wed Oct 21 19:15:21 EDT 2015

It won't be the only submenu for long - this pull request (
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/pull/564) has now been merged so
you will be able to switch to text instead of icons in dp 8.

Can you submit enhancement requests for making the default large and adding
a size larger please? That way I won't forget about it :-)

I don't remember having issues with the popping out of the menu before
(even when submenu picks weren't being sent). Can you submit a bug report
so that we have all the distro / architecture details please?