Helpppppp, LC crashes on opening a project!

tkuypers at telenet.be tkuypers at telenet.be
Wed Oct 21 18:58:00 EDT 2015

Hi Mark,

Tried the clean install, tried without extensions, tried LC8, all the same result.
But you mention GIFs or other image controls… That might be the issue, it is a stack that downloads images from the web and when I closed it, one of them probably was showing on the stack…

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com <http://www.publishingtools4u.com/>