error ITMS-90511

Neurox66 paolo.borzini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:55:04 EST 2015

Hi Alain,
thank you for the answer.

In my app, I don't use the database, but the revspeech.bundle.
The number error is that same but the description is different :
ERROR ITMS-90511: "CFBundleIdentifier Collision. The Info.plist
CFBundleIdentifier value 'com.runrev.revspeech' of
'PWGen.app/Contents/MacOS/Externals/revspeech.bundle' is already in use by
another application."

> Just a question, how do you sign and package your app for Mac?

I've use  "App Wrapper 3" for sign and package my app for Mac.
Now I've five apps into Mac App Store and I've used always App Wrapper.

Paolo