error ITMS-90511

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Nov 3 09:34:39 EST 2015

On 2015-11-03 15:24, Alain Vezina wrote:
> I can’t understand or find what causes the problem and I stay
> convinced that is a bug in LC.
>
> Just a question, how do you sign and package your app for Mac?

This isn't a bug in LC - doing a search on google for ITMS-90511 shows
that it is quite a common problem in many dev systems. From looking at
these it is hard to determine whether this is a 'general' issue, an
issue with certain code-signing options or an issue with the checking
Apple do on bundle ids when uploading for the Mac AppStore.

I think it is easy enough for you to fix - you just need to tweak the
CFBundleId sections in the externals inside your built app - make sure
they are unique (to your app) rather than the standard
com.livecode.revdb (for example).

LiveCode doesn't use these bundle-ids in any way so you can make them
whatever you like.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps