What is "Open Language"?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:44:50 EST 2015

I believe that the Hypertalk 2.2 Reference book (Jeanne de Voto et. al) has
a BNF diagram of the language at the end.  I could be mistaken, as my copy
of the book has been in storage for a number of years.  But if I remember
correctly, then it seems at least at that stage the language was not too
loosey-goosey.

Bernard