RunRev 2015

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Mar 8 18:28:17 EDT 2015

I'd echo all the other posts about the conference.  My first one last year
and it was great to meet some of the folks I see on the list every day,
with the added benefit that a lot of them are customers.  My only regret
was that I had a pretty tight schedule due to other commitments so was not
able to attend the evening frolics which I plan to correct next time around.