"Unconference" in NYC 3/2-12 ???

hyperchris at aol.com hyperchris at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 13:16:06 EDT 2015

Did anyone on the list attend? Care to report? Thank you.

LiveCode Unconference
The whole series concludes with a special LiveCode “Unconference” with a keynote by Kevin Miller, and a day of talks by you, the users. There are rumours there could be an LC8 related announcement, with demo’s of the new Widgets technology. If you can only make one session, this is the one you don’t want to miss. Did we mention it was completely free? Come and join in the LiveCode Lovefest :).

Throughout the month there will be free live training, open to all at a range of venues in the city. Todd Fabacher will be leading some of the sessions, and he invites you to join him: “Anyone, regardless of age, gender, location or socio-economic class can learn to create an app. We spend most of our time using technologies, browsing, texting and gaming – so there is no better time than NOW to learn how to do it yourself.”

http://livecode.com/nyc/