[ANN] Rel 33 of MasterLibrary is available

Mike Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:57:31 EDT 2015

You are cirtainly welcome to add your own functions and handlers.  It is
best to add them at the bottom of script of btn "Lib".  The meta data
needed is very straight forward.   You will have to cut and paste your
routines into any new version, but that is pretty easy.

Or just send me any routine that you want to add to the collection.  I will
add in the extra meta data and do some light testing of each routine, then
will make an update.   There really is no formal vetting process and I am
happy to do it.

I read the list all the time and try and capture routines that people post,
add a little documentation.   Folks on the list have been so helpful to me
over the years.  This my small way of trying to give back and help the new
folks get started with some interesting routines.  But to be honest, I have
learned a lot by just by reading the code.

Regards,
    Mike