overriding a function

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Thu Jun 25 05:04:51 EDT 2015

Wow - creativity just keeps coming :)

There is not much difference between a kludge and a creative discovery.
Would be interesting to know though what the time cost is with regard to
inserting and removing elements from the message path. I would think it is
just adding and removing a line to an internal lookup and so very fast - in
which case there is nothing kludgey about it - other that is than the
original request was to kludge the IDE :)