What icon editor do you use?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Jan 16 20:34:31 EST 2015

Tnx for the feedback. I think window 7 and 8 want 512x512 icons, tho. I have a free one for windows that goes up to 256 and the app shows a blank icon for the largest size.

I've looked at icofx and they want a monthly fee. I guess I could sign up for a month, make all my icons, then UN-sign up. But I really don't like these monthly subscription strategies.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org