What icon editor do you use?

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 20:19:22 EST 2015

Hello Bill,
I'm using Icon Slate - available from the Mac App store. It's $5 and can
save in the Windows "ico" format. The largest size for Windows is
256x256. You do need to create you artwork elsewhere and bring it into
the app, where you make the various sizes and it then saves in the Mac
and/or Windows formats.

Marty Knapp