Storing and saving a setting in a stand alone

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jan 17 14:40:48 EST 2015

Mark Rauterkus wrote:
> Q asked: Among those who've never used HyperCard, how many people would
> think of saving data bound to the UI?
>
> My $.02: LOTS and LOTS of mere mortals.

I can see the attraction to it, esp. in cases where you're building a
quickie ad hoc solution with no vision for later versions.

But I can't think of any app that's ever attempted to save data to
itself since OS 9 was put to rest so long ago.  Where would folks even
get the idea?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems