HTML muddle

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 14:39:53 EST 2015

You probably can. But when I started trying to do this, it didn't work for some reason. For example, in the IDE I create a field and I write some text into it. A bit of this text is

 His sins were scarlet, but his books were read.

I decide to make this red, bold, Perpetua, leaving the rest of the text in plain black Times New Roman. How, exactly? I can't get beyond Bold (command-B on the Mac). The colour swatches on the tool palette seem to have no effect, and I can't find a font menu. I completely believe that it's possible, but there is no intuitive way to do it that I can see straight off. In fact I haven't had to do this kind of thing much at all, which is probably why I picked such a wobbly solution. But I am willing to learn.

Thanks

Graham