HTML muddle

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Feb 18 10:34:33 EST 2015

Didn’t someone write a plugin that allows you to edit the text attributes and styles of text in a field?

Bob S

On Feb 18, 2015, at 01:32 , Graham Samuel <livfoss at mac.com<mailto:livfoss at mac.com>> wrote:

This seems kind of mad, but I can’t see how I can edit the original text in situ during the development process: so I am reduced to editing the raw html in the ‘myText’ field, which is painful because I haven’t got an editor which will edit the html while displaying it in its final form. So I just use a text editor like TextWrangler (this is on a Mac). Of course in doing this I make loads of mistakes.