Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 17 22:06:20 EST 2015

Okay I have positively isolated it to setting the height of the stack in an openCard handler. That was the change I made today that borked the whole stack. For whatever reason, going to a card, changing the height, and then going back does something to the stack that prevents the card from actually changing, but only *every other save*. I am going to say reservedly, that the saving of the stack after the failure clears the condition, causing the “toggle effect”. I ran this through about 8 times to verify this. It’s every other time without fail.

This is clearly a bug, although I will have to design a stack to demonstrate it. The one I am developing is too complex to try to send it to RunRev. I’d have to set up a database for them to connect to and do some other things just so they could reproduce the issue.

By removing the commands to set the height of the stack, everything is back to normal now. I think this is related to the bug where objects are drawn in the wrong locations leaving “holes” in the background image (if there is one). I think this is caused by a bug in the new graphics engine. I will try newer versions of LC to see if they act the same way.

Bob S