Improving the dictionary [was: LiveCode release notes]

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Dec 16 15:08:59 EST 2015

Pete they are all little markdown files in the livecode repo:

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/tree/develop/docs/notes <https://github.com/livecode/livecode/tree/develop/docs/notes>

You can use git to extract a list of notes added between two tagged versions:

put shell("git diff 6.7.8-rc-4 6.7.8 --diff-filter=AM --name-only — ‘docs/notes'") into tFiles

You probably want to modify this to add stuff to a database:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/builder/release_notes_builder.livecodescript