Pointlist to Bezier?

-hh hh at livecode.org
Mon Dec 7 17:40:04 EST 2015

> Roland H. wrote:
> Also I could not see a change applying those to selected drawings.

Because it's a demo only the smoothing is only active while the check is ON and then only for the FOLLOWING drawings.
Selecting is for editing the points of your drawings only.

The slider at bottom for the two methods of Al is a parameter that he also uses in his demo-stack.

To apply smoothing to selected subpaths requires some accurate scripting and testing that is probably already done by forum-user "Mag". I'm here interested in the algorithms only.

p.s. I currently prefer Firefox. It has a caching method, that's best for our special situation of large standalone-files, followed by Safari then Chrome and Opera.
I looked into server protocols. Firefox compares file headers and loads, after seeing there is nothing changed, the large files not again (but from local cache).