Pointlist to Bezier?

Roland Huettmann roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:53:30 EST 2015

It looks pretty amazing and very nice in the web browser (Chrome). And
comparing to the actual stack it really is a true representation of the
original stack.. ) A very nice user interface!

Unfortunately I can not comment any of the algorithms. Also I could not see
a change applying those to selected drawings. But interesting to follow...)