lock screen question and detect field question

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 22:33:52 EDT 2014

That is a really good question!  And I have a really good answer!
Because the fields are dynamic and not always the same ones needed.
But you've given me a new thought:  Maybe I can just create all the fields I
will ever possibly need and then just show and hide them.
I'm going to think about that.
Thanks,
Larry