problem with counting words

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Oct 12 22:29:18 EDT 2014

Hello Kay,
I read the chapter in the user guide about creating a library.
I also read "insert script" in the dictionary and it talks about a limit of
10 scripts(10 front and 10 back) in the compiled app.
What I'm unclear about is, may I have multiple functions within, say, a card
or stack script?  In other words, if I have one script that contains 10
commands within it that could be called up, is that counted as 1 script or
as 10 scripts?
Thanks,
Larry