problem with counting words

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 23:03:22 EDT 2014

HI Larry,

That information is out of date, there are no more script limits, these
were removed when LC went Community - yippeee ;-)

You can test this by, in the message box:

put the scriptLimits

it should return, 0,0,0,0

so you are free to make your script library as huge as you want and your
commands and functions can be as big as needed.