hair-pulling frustration

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Nov 13 14:16:27 EST 2014

On 11/13/2014, 12:20 PM, Richmond wrote:
> I believe there needs to be:
>
> 1. a set list of incentives on offer for bug detection.

I wonder if it would be possible to extend a user's license for a short
period after a certain number of verified bug reports has been submitted.

For community edition users, perhaps a larger number of verified bugs
would allow a week or so of commercial access.

I suspect this would be difficult or too time-consuming to implement on
RR's end though. But I think it would be a better incentive than a tee
shirt and wouldn't cost the company much outside of the time to maintain it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com