Nice news for builders of financial apps

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon May 19 13:14:11 EDT 2014

Hi Mike - yeah it hadn't occurred to me that maybe you could 'fake' full
justification with a multi-column LC7 table (DOH) - maybe it would do it, it
would need some finessing though.

I'm not sure if LC7 will be stable enough for my client's timetable - but
will look out for any proposals that involve exclusive use of LC7!

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior