paid contract work - full text justification

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon May 19 13:18:14 EDT 2014

Hi Dar

Thank you very much for your enquiry - your hat is duly in the ring.

I think my client wants to wait a day or two to see how many come forward but you are certainly the first (and I'm sure would do a great job)

I'll be in touch soon

PS: I posted a reply to your posting on the UseList which answers your questions

Kind regards

Dave Kilroy

Application Insight

Web: www.applicationinsight.com
Email: dave at applicationinsight.com
Twitter: @App_Insight_
Tel: (0845) 337 2995

Application Insight Limited is a company registered in England (no: 05761203) Registered Office: 22 Hartley Park Gardens, Plymouth PL3 5HU http://www.applicationinsight.com The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to Application Insight Limited.