dgh_findIndexes Overwrites Button Script

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue May 6 14:35:37 EDT 2014

Hi all.

Wondering if anyone else has seen this: I have a button called Utilities which contains commonly used commands and functions. It seems to have been overwritten by one handler, dgh_findIndexes. All the backups I have are also overwritten. I have not used Datagrid Helper in well over a year, long before I created this stack. How is it then that this script has overwritten virtually all my utility handlers?

Hopefully I have a copy in another project somewhere, but if this is happening to anyone else, I suspect we should find out how and why.

Bob S