Hosting LiveCode stacks

Monk in Exile david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:12:00 EDT 2014

I want to host some LiveCode sites on a WordPress blog. For this I need to
add the mime-type of LiveCode to enable upload and download.

in the terminal (on OSX), if I use:  file --mime Tuna.livecode

Returns:  application/octet-stream; charset=binary

Or is there a LiveCode specific mime type I should use? The other bit is to
associate the browser and this mime-type with LiveCode so that LiveCode
opens the downloaded stacks?

It's been a few years since I've done this, any help appreciated :)

Thanks