Community standards for a LEGO kit?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon May 5 17:09:28 EDT 2014

I’m not sure what you mean by a LEGO kit?

We have been tinkering with snap-together controls over here.

Or do you mean LabView style programming, data flow?

Or do you mean 3D construction?

Or do you mean a library to interface with Mindstorms EV3?

(If one of those show up on my doorstep, that might happen.)

Dar Scott
Controls, Libraries and Externals