copying an image

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:37:34 EDT 2014

On 05/05/14 22:22, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> you're right.  let's (you) write an app to fix all that

If you can fix the European Union you should have everybody clamouring
at your door!

Richmond.

By-ther-way: have you found out whether Outlook Express will accept
copied images from other programs?

My experience with copying stuff from Livecode to external programs has
been erratic.

I use Linux as my main OS, and have found that copying from Livecode
will allow me
to paste elsewhere if the copying was done by mousing up to the 'Edit'
menu, but not by
doing Ctrl-C, and not by a Copy from a right mouse contextual menu.

<snip>