Rally the troops Part 2 - aka Wish List Part 1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Mar 21 13:17:15 EDT 2014

lcStackBrowser highlights all selected objects in it's display, assuming
that the card they are on is expanded.  You can also select the control's
in lcStackBrowser. However they are selected,  the pop up menu action to
group them includes a count of how many control's are to be grouped.

Pete
lcSQL Software