P.S. Why is there no minimize button on the Project Browser?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:40:50 EDT 2014

On 21/03/14 19:31, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> Am I missing something again?  I can see no way to minimize the Project Browser, which reduces its usefullness a great deal.

Which platform are you on?

On Linux, at least, there are, in the top, right-hand corner 3 'things':

'-' this makes your Browser end up on a taskbar (well, at least on XFCE),

'+' this makes your Browser take up the whole screen minus any screen
furniture,

'x' this make your Browser vanish (although it still stays in the memory).

Richmond.

P.S. 'usefulness' is spelled with one 'L'.